High Resolution File gallery downloads require a desktop for downloading and future personal printing. You will also have access to smaller optimized files for specifically sharing on your social media sites.You will also gain access to my print shop to order prints from. I love making photo books as a keepsake item please inquire with me if you would like to have this done!
- A temporary digital gallery with high resolution retouched images
- A personal print release
- Print shop capability through the digital gallery
- Travel up to 25 miles in The East Valley from 85210. *If you would like to shoot outside of this area – $1.00 per mile added to your session fee.
- Final images are chosen carefully and artistically edited by yours truly to insure they reflect my personal style and standards as an artist. Not all images taken will be selected to be apart of your final gallery. All images are carefully sorted out that might include closed eyes, blurry images, unflattering poses and multiples of the same pose.
- Images are fine tuned, distracting blemishes are removed ( black heads, red marks etc. ) teeth are generally whitened to esthetic if requested or to my discretion.
- No unedited/raw images will be delivered.
- Any editing requests after gallery has been delivered will require a re-editing fee.
- Select portrait packages available may have an option to purchase the complete gallery. This is if we have an overabundance of images from our session. This option is not available unless stated otherwise by the photographer.
Crediting your photographer on social media keeps my business alive and well! Feedback from my lovely clients on Facebook is also the best thank you!
Please understand that the sole way I can market my photography is by sharing my sessions to bring in customers.
Credit back to me by tagging my coordinating social media sites
FB & IG
I will make the decision if we can move forward with the session or not based on my best guess on what the weather will be like. This decision will be made on the morning of the scheduled session. If I feel we need to reschedule since my equipment will be at risk the $50 retainer fee will transfer to the new date, session must take place within 3 weeks of the original date.
This does not apply to Wedding Day Coverage.
You will be provided with a temporary online private gallery with files optimized for social web sharing as well as high resolution files for personal printing.
You will also have access to printing any images through your gallery by clicking on the shopping cart icon.
You are welcome to print your own photos but I ask and respect that no further edits be made to your photos from our session such as putting additional filters on the images in Instagram or Facebook.
I take complete joy in watching your images come to life to be displayed in your home to remind you of all the sweet times. Your images deserve to be oooh’d and aw’d at for generations. Allowing these images to sit on your hard drive should be a crime!
Although you are free to print your photo images it’s important to know that not all printers are equal and I cannot guarantee any printed products and their quality.
When you use the shopping cart icon through your gallery I will complete your print order for you. I am promising you professional quality prints ordered through your gallery showcasing accurate colors,realistic saturation, archival quality and a traditional photo finish. E-Surface Paper has a Standard Archival Value of 100 years in home display; 200 years in dark storage.
Yes, up to 2 pets may join us but are counted as family members. Otherwise $15 additional per pet if family is already including 5 members in the session.
*Current Portrait Collections are listed on my Info & Pricing Page (+tax).
- Family Sessions include up to 5 individuals +$25 per additional.
- Final Invoice will depend on specific session needs and are subject to change without notice, this is why it is important to lock in your rate!
- Mini Sessions may be available during specific seasons, and are limited to specific dates. Subscribe to my site to receive notifications for Mini Session availability.
Please fill out my contact form.
I will follow up with you via the email address you provided with your invoice.
All portrait sessions require a $50 non-refundable retainer fee to reserve your date, 50% for events. Final payment due on the day of your session.
All Mini Sessions are to be paid in Full prior.
Once your retainer fee is cleared, I will follow up with a questionnaire to get to know you better and prepare for your session.
Along with the questionnaire I will attach my photographer/client agreement to be signed.
We will discuss all of the fun details leading up to your session in whatever method of communication you’d like!
All sessions are to be reserved at least 2 weeks prior to save your desired portrait session date. A very limited amount of weekend sessions are available. Available dates are indicated in green below.
Availability subject to change at any moment.
Outdoor portraits take place between 4pm-7pm depending on the season (an hour or two before sunset to get that dreamy golden light). No afternoon portrait sessions.
All clients who book my services agree to and understand the following:
All sales are final.
No raw un-edited images/files are delivered
Terribly In Love Photography Captured by Heidi Crawford has permission to use images for promotional purposes.
Clients also accepts responsibility for appearance and cooperation for all persons being photographed.
Submitting any sort of payment is agreeing to these terms and is equivalent to signing in ink for all members being photographed during the session.
Thank you for taking a moment to click through my frequently asked questions above. The answers will save us all a lot of time and you will be well informed on what is to expect from my photography services. I look forward to hearing from you!