It is such an honor to capture such heartwarming connections between family members, excited expecting couples and celebrating once in a lifetime milestones! I enjoy devoting my time to creating a memorable and fun experience, delivering high quality artworthy images showcasing true smiles.
High Resolution File gallery downloads require a desktop for downloading and future personal printing. You will also have access to smaller optimized files for specifically sharing on your social media sites.
You will also gain access to my print shop to order prints from. I love making photo books as a keepsake item please inquire with me if you would like to have this done!
I go into every session hoping these will be the images your family and friends will talk about and gather around for generations!
I would say my personal editing style is bold with warm moody tones and embraces all of the essence of golden hour.
- A temporary digital gallery with high resolution retouched images
- A personal print release
- Print shop capability through the digital gallery
- Travel up to 25 miles in The East Valley from 85210. *If you would like to shoot outside of this area – $1.00 per mile added to your session fee.
- The short answer is no. The final images are chosen carefully and artistically edited by yours truly to insure they reflect my personal style as an artist. This means not all images taken will be selected to be apart of your final gallery. All images are carefully sorted out that might include closed eyes, blurry images, unflattering poses and multiples of the same pose.
- I do not release any unedited/raw images. Every image is hand-edited in a style that is personal to my brand and why my images will stand out from others, meaning every image is tweaked to perfection and are not just processed with one size fits all “filter”.
- Any editing requests after client gallery has been delivered will require a re-editing fee, this may include small revisions such as tonal adjustments.
- Black and white images are given at my discretion and will not always have a colored version.
- Select portrait packages available may have an option to purchase the complete gallery. This is if we have an overabundance of images from our session. This option is not available unless stated otherwise by the photographer prior to gallery delivery.
Crediting your photographer on social media keeps my business alive and well! Feedback from my lovely clients on Facebook is also the best thank you!
Please understand that the sole way I can market my photography is by sharing my sessions to bring in customers.
Credit back to me by tagging my coordinating social media sites
FB & IG
I will make the decision if we can move forward with the session or not based on my best guess on what the weather will be like. The final decision to reschedule or not will be made the morning of the scheduled session. If I feel we need to reschedule (since my equipment will be at risk ) the $50 retainer fee will transfer to the new date, session must be rescheduled within 3 weeks of the original date or a new retainer will need to be applied. Rescheduled will depend on photographer availability.
This policy does not apply to Wedding Day Coverage.
You will be provided with a temporary online private gallery with files optimized for social web sharing as well as high resolution files for personal printing.
You will also have access to printing any images through your gallery by clicking on the shopping cart icon.
You are welcome to print your own photos but I ask and respect that no further edits be made to your photos from our session such as putting additional filters on the images in Instagram or Facebook.
I take complete joy in watching your images come to life to be displayed in your home to remind you of all the sweet times. Your images deserve to be oooh’d and aw’d at for generations. Allowing these images to sit on your hard drive should be a crime!
Although you are free to print your photo images it’s important to know that not all printers are equal and I cannot guarantee any printed products and their quality.
When you use the shopping cart icon through your gallery I will complete your print order for you. I am promising you professional quality prints ordered through your gallery showcasing accurate colors,realistic saturation, archival quality and a traditional photo finish. E-Surface Paper has a Standard Archival Value of 100 years in home display; 200 years in dark storage.
Yes, up to 2 pets may join us but are counted as family members. Otherwise $15 additional per pet if family is already including 5 members in the session.
Sessions Rates starting at $250.
- Family Sessions are offered in Spring and Fall & include up to 5 individuals +$25 per additional.
- Final Invoice amount will depend on specific session needs and are subject to change without notice, this is why it is important to lock in your rate!
- Themed – Limited Sessions may be available during specific seasons, and are limited to specific dates. Subscribe to receive notifications for details on all of my limited edition sessions that are available.
Please fill out my contact form.
I will follow up with you via the email address you provided with an invoice or more questions regarding your session needs.
All portrait sessions require a $50 non-refundable retainer fee to reserve your date, 50% for events. Final payment due on the day of your session.
All Mini Sessions are to be paid in Full prior.
Once your retainer fee is cleared, I will follow up with a questionnaire to get to know you better and prepare for your session.
Along with the questionnaire I will attach my photographer/client agreement to be signed.
We will discuss in an email thread all of the fun details leading up to your session.
All sessions are to be reserved at least 2 weeks prior to save your desired portrait session date.
*Please get in touch to see what (*limited) weekend sessions are available.
All outdoor portraits take place between 4pm-7pm depending on the season (an hour or two before sunset to get that dreamy golden light).
Available session dates are subject to change without notice. A retainer claims your spot!
Wear something that makes you feel good, comfortable & seems to coordinate well with whomever you might be taking pictures with or the location you think fits your style! Remember to dress comfortably and feel confident in what you are wearing.
I highly suggest no screenprints/logos/words/ or busy patterns. All of these are very distracting and date your photos.
A good ole teeth flossin’ and a fresh manicure go a long way. Details like this are sure to make you “picture perfect ready”.
If you are still stumped on what to wear, I can help you create a color scheme and give ideas based on our location! Please be sure to check out my Family Session Style Guide below!
Clients will receive only finished images in jpeg form. These are compressed for easy file transfer and are compressed for general use that do not take up a lot of space unlike a raw file.
During all of my sessions I pay exceptional attention to metering the available light with my style of post processing in mind.
Example: I may be shooting a backlit image (the sun behind the subject). In an unedited file straight out of the camera the subject will be completely dark and generally an unusable image. This is because in the editing phase I am able to go in and manipulate the light to get the correct exposure I envisioned for the final product.
Post processing is very personal to me and my brand and mainly the reason why we chose a particular photographer to work with.
Delivering unfinished products in any circumstance can easily damage my business and reputation. I thank my clients and future ones for understanding this very important policy that is also a very common practice for professional photographers who value their business.
All clients who book my services agree to and understand the following:
Due to the nature of business All sales for available services are final.
Art is subjective and I can only hope all who wish to work with me will trust my vision and complete process for their session.
I am completely hands on, every image is hand edited and retouched.
No raw un-edited images/files will be delivered
Terribly In Love Photography Captured by Heidi Crawford owns the copyrights to all images taken and has permission to use session images for promotional purposes including sharing images of minors.
Clients also accepts responsibility for appearance and cooperation for all persons being photographed .
Submitting a payment/retainer is agreeing to these terms, signing a photographer/client agreement is required to book a session.
All session packages start at $250 and include high resolution hand edited digital images with personal printing rights.
Wall art and albums are also available!
GET IN TOUCH
I look forward to hearing from you.
*I can offer a very limited amount of sessions per year so I may not be able to take on every session inquiry. Thank you for understanding!