Atlas Dean – aka 5 Million personalities all wrapped into one happy, healthy, handsome and blessed kiddo.
- His love for trucks is at an all time high, on most days the instant he wakes up he cries for trucks. “TRUHHH” It’s quite possibly the most adorable thing ever.
- He is learning to scare things such as running after the doggies saying “RAWR,” as pictured above
- He prefers most things his way but soon realizes mommy and daddie’s way makes more sense hehe
- His amazement for airplanes is always celebrated with “WOWWWWWWW”
- Halloween songs & spooky toddler learning videos seem to be his fave
- “What dat” is what you will find this little guy asking just about 24/7
- Cereal & Craisins or anything food related really, is excellent bribery for this growing boy. He still loves his veggies too!
Our little baby boy born July 15th 2014 at 10 pounds is looking more like a rambunctious kid these days. I treasure his little laugh, and mostly the way he puts his tiny arm around my head and squeezes me goodnight. I love that his kisses are now given freely and purposely and I just hope he knows how happy his precious soul has made his mama and all that surrounds him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little turkey dinner!
Please don’t ever be “Two Cool” for your mommy.
This photoshoot was made possible thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Crawford for the awesome chevron tent, cookies for bribing, and the movie “UP” playing to my right!