I will make the decision if we can move forward with the session or not based on my best guess on what the weather will be like. The final decision to reschedule or not will be made the morning of the scheduled session. If I feel we need to reschedule (since my equipment will be at risk ) the $50 retainer fee will transfer to the new date, session must be rescheduled within 3 weeks of the original date or a new retainer will need to be applied. Rescheduled will depend on photographer availability.
This policy does not apply to Wedding Day Coverage.